- Made with 100% Natural ingredients.
- High Fibre, No added Colours, Flavours, Additives,
Sugar, Preservatives, Fillers or Stabilizers.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 10 g
Energy Kcal 34.70
Proteins g 1.75
Carbohydrate g 6.47
Sugar g 1.70
Fat g 0.22
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Vitamin A IU 542
Calcium mg 12.38
Iron mg 0.60
Serving suggestions: -
- One teaspoon to be mixed with a glass of cold water. To this add juice of one lemon, ginger & honey.
- Consume 1-2 times per day.
- Can be added to yoghurt, energy drinks, smoothies & used as dips.
- Can be added to a glass of butter milk add ginger.
Best before 11 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 150/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 150 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. firstname.lastname@example.org FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Sprouted Green Gram with Bottle Gourd & Carrot
Ingredients:- Sprouted Green Gram with Raw Bottle Gourd & Raw Carrot
- This juice mixture contains 120 gms of RAW vegetable. BENEFITS: -
- This juice mixture is an excellent combination of protein, vitamins, minerals and high dietary fibre.
- Consuming carrot raw or steamed gives the maximum nutrition.
- Carrots are rich sources of antioxidants and dietary fibre.
- The juice mixture is low in calorie, low fat, and high in dietary fibre hence aids weight loss. Its alkaline nature makes it soothening for the digestive system.
- Green gram sprout is nourishing and an easily digestible complex carbohydrate. In the sprouting process the seeds make use of the carbohydrates as a source of generation of the shoot or sprout which is one of the reasons they are termed as low calorie.
- Sprouts are powerhouses of excellent protein minus fat and cholesterol. The bioavailability of minerals in green gram is enhanced after sprouting.
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. You will need to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.