- Helps in weight loss, it contains amino acids tryptophan which is known to reduces appetite, it has low fat content, it has higher fibre content as compared to rice and other cereals. Sprouts increases protein content and reduces carbohydrate.
- Good for Bones. Rich in calcium.
- Regular use is known to reduce the risk of diabetes & G I disorder attributed to high fibre and polyphenol.
- Excellent source of iron. Sprouted ragi has high Vitamin C content which is not there in raagi cereal. Helps in absorption of iron.
- Source of essential Amino Acids.
- Prevents skin aging. Vital Amino Acids Methionine & Lysine helps in maintenance of collagen.
Sprouted Ragi Flour
- Sprouts are the cheapest and most convenient source of complete nourishment. A sprout is at the transitional state between seed and plant.
- The nutrient changes that occur during sprouting primarily happen because of complex compounds getting broken down into simpler forms, metabolic activity in dormant seeds is initiated by sprouting.
- Vigour for weight watchers to get into shape.
- Sprouted Ragi contains tryptophan that lessens the voracity rather than being towering in fibre, it furnishes a feeling of totality when depleted and keeps the urge to consume habitually under control.
- Sprouted Ragi is an exceptional blend of amino acids which helps tissue repair, enhances metabolic rate, reduces LDL.
- Sprouted Ragi is a rich source of Iron & Calcium. Vit K & Vit C. Good for strong bones as it is rich in calcium. Regular use is known to reduce the risk of G I disorder attributed to high fibre content.
- Helps in weight loss, it has fat content, it has higher fibre content as compared to rice and other cereals. Sprouts have increased protein content and reduced carbohydrate contents compared to unsprouted ragi.
- Regular use is known to reduce this risk of GI disorder attributed to high fibre.
- Excellent source of iron. Sprouted ragi has high Vitamin C content which is not there in ragi cereal. Helps in absorption of Iron.
- Source of essential Amino Acids
- Vital Amino Acids Methionine & Lysine helps in maintenance of collagen.
- As it is rich in protein, calcium, iron and Gluten free it is excellent food for infants & elderly.
- As compared to un sprouted seeds sprouting brings about marked changes, such as increased enzyme activities, increased vitamin content, improved protein
digestibility, bio availability of minerals, decreased anti-nutrient factors like phytates.
- Sprouted Ragi Flour is used to make roti / ragi mudde (stiff porridge or dumpling) and ambli (thin porridge) can also be used to make biscuits, upma, dosa, Idli and Ladoo.
- Sprouted Ragi Flour can be added with sprouted Green Gram Flour to make porridge. Good for Bones. Rich in calcium.
If any product is returned it has to be in the seald pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving.