- Rich in Vit E & Vit K
- Rich in Magnesium, Zinc & Iron
- Gluten free
Serving Suggestions: -
- Base for soups and porridge
- Can be added to smoothies
- Can be added to dosa batter
- Mix one teaspoon of the flour in warm water add boiled vegetables & spices
Precooked Sprouted Sorghum or Jowar
- The sorghum is composed of starch, soluble sugar and fibre. Sorghum contains SDS (Slow Digestible Starch) in good amounts. SDS has a functional property which prolongs digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestine. SDS is favourable for dietary management and for metabolic disorders such as hyperlipidaemia and diabetes.
- Sorghum also has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Sorghum is a good source of B vitamins except Vit B 12. Good amount of Vit E and K are found.
- Sorghum is gluten free.
- Sorghum grain though low in Vit C, is increased by the sprouting process. This along with good amount of flavinoids makes it a potent antioxidant.
- Sorghum contains good amount of magnesium, zinc and iron.
- Unfortunately, amino acids cannot withstand high temp and most often lost. It is better to consume low cooked form hence our precooked flours are made following this principle.
Products one ordered cannot be cancelled. But you can returm the product as mentioned below.
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.