- Rich in protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron
- Prevents Acidity
- Gluten free
Serving Suggestions: -
- Base for soups and porridge.
- Can be added to smoothies.
- Can be added to dosa batter.
- Mix one teaspoon of the flour in warm water add boiled. vegetables & spices.
Precooked Sprouted Pearl millet or Bajra
- Pearl millet or Bajra is rich in essential compounds like protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is one of the very few foods that turns stomach acid alkaline and prevents acidity.
- Contains high amounts magnesium and so is good for heart.
- Rich in phosphorus so helps in bone growth and bone health.
- Helps in weight loss: - high in fibre content, aids weight loss. This millet satiates hunger for a long period of time and thus helps in lowering the overall consumption of food.
- Helps maintain healthy sugar levels because the high fibre digests slowly and releases glucose into the blood slowly.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is gluten free.
- Contains all essential amino acids (good protein).
- Unfortunately, amino acids cannot withstand high temp and most often lost. It is better to consume low cooked form hence our precooked flours are made following this principle.
Products one ordered cannot be cancelled. But you can returm the product as mentioned below.
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.