- Rich in protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
- Prevents Acidity.
- Helps in bone growth, aids in weight loss.
- Helps maintain healthy sugar levels.
- Gluten free.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 20 g
Energy Kcal 81.00
Proteins g 2.36
Carbohydrate g 15.49
Sugar g NIL
Fat g 1.02
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Serving Suggestions: -
- Add one teaspoon to ready soup or porridge for a complete meal.
- Can be added to smoothies.
- Can be added to dosa batter.
- Mix one teaspoon of the flour in warm water add boiled. vegetables & spices.
Best before 6 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 151/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 750 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. email@example.com FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Sprouted Pearl millet or Bajra
Ingredients:- Pearl Millet (Bajra)
- Pearl millet has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is rich in essential compounds like protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is one of the very few foods that turns stomach acid alkaline and prevents acidity.
- Contains high amounts magnesium and so is good for heart and bones.
- Rich in phosphorus so helps in bone growth and bone health.
- Helps in weight loss: - high in fibre content, aids weight loss. This millet satiates hunger for a long period of time and thus helps in lowering the overall consumption of food.
- Helps maintain healthy sugar levels because the high fibre digests slowly and releases glucose into the blood slowly.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is gluten free.
- Contains all essential amino acids (good protein).
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. You will need to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.