- Rich in Vit C
- Rich in dietary fibre
- Rich in Calcium & Iron
- Gluten free
Serving Suggestion : -
- Base for soups and porridge.
- Can be added to smoothies.
- Can be added to dosa batter.
- Mix one teaspoon of the flour in warm water add boiled vegetables & spices.
Precooked Sprouted Finger millet or Ragi
- Vigour for weight watchers to get in shape again. Ragi contains the amino acid (protein) tryptophan that's lessens the voracity and other reason being towering in fibre.
- Finger millet has an exceptional blend of protein which enhances the metabolic rate along with other good effects on the body.
- Finger millet is rich in iron and calcium and B vitamins.
- On sprouting the Vit C content increases and this in turn helps in absorption of iron.
- Since sprouted ragi is rich in calcium, protein it becomes a good food for infants.
- Sprouted finger millet is rich in dietary fibre and thus helps weight loss.
- Finger millet is gluten free.
- Finger millet flour is used to make roti, porridge, in cakes, biscuits, dosa, Idli, upma and soups.
- Unfortunately amino acids cannot withstand high temp and most often lost. It is better to consume low cooked form hence our precooked flours are made following this principle.
Products one ordered cannot be cancelled. But you can returm the product as mentioned below.
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.