- Rich in Vit C
- Rich in dietary fibre hence helps in weight loss
- Rich in Calcium & Iron
- Gluten free
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 20 g
Energy Kcal 74.00
Proteins g 1.96
Carbohydrate g 15.92
Sugar g NIL
Fat g 0.28
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Calcium mg 82.00
Iron mg 5.70
Serving Suggestion : -
- Add one teaspoon to ready soup or porridge for a complete meal.
- Can be added to smoothies.
- Can be added to dosa batter.
- Mix one teaspoon of the flour in warm water add boiled vegetables & spices.
Best before 6 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 174/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 750 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. email@example.com FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Sprouted Finger millet or Ragi
Ingredients:- Finger Millet ( Ragi / Nachani)
- Sprouted Finger millet has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Vigour for weight watchers to get in shape again. Ragi contains the amino acid (protein) tryptophan that's lessens the voracity and other reason being towering in fibre.
- Finger millet has an exceptional blend of protein which enhances the metabolic rate along with other good effects on the body.
- Finger millet is rich in iron and calcium and B vitamins.
- On sprouting the Vit C content increases and this in turn helps in absorption of iron.
- Since sprouted ragi is rich in calcium, protein it becomes a good food for infants.
- Sprouted finger millet is rich in dietary fibre and thus helps weight loss.
- Finger millet is gluten free.
- Finger millet flour is used to make roti, porridge, in cakes, biscuits, dosa, Idli, upma and soups.
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. You will need to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.