- Made with 100% Natural ingredients
- No added Colours, Flavours, Additives, Preservatives, Fillers or Stabilizers
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 5 g
Energy Kcal 17.00
Proteins g 1.40
Carbohydrate g 2.80
Sugar g NIL
Fat g NIL
Cholestrol mg <1.0
Serving suggestions: -
- One teaspoon (5 g) to be mixed with cold water. Consume 1-2 times per day.
- Can be added to energy drinks, yoghurt, honey or smoothies.
- Sprinkled on food such as dal, soups & in dips.
Best before 11 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 319/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 200 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. email@example.com FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Moringa Leaf Powder
Ingredients:- Sundried Moringa Leaf
- Moringa is packed with nutrients. A spoonful of moringa is enriched with a perfect balance of essential nutrients necessary to give the body necessary nutritional boost.
- Moringa is low in calories and high in dietary fibre.
- Moringa is high in protein, Vit A, potassium, calcium, Vit C. builds immunity.
- Moringa is a powerful antioxidant. helps reduce cholesterol, regulates blood sugar.
- Moringa loses its nutrition on cooking. It is beat eaten raw.
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. You will need to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.