- Made with 100% Natural ingredients
- No added Colours, Flavours, Additives, Preservatives, Fillers or Stabilizers .
Turmeric was once called a poor man’s saffron due to it being cheaper than saffron. However, it is now considered Indian Gold due to its stardom as a spice. Scientists have discovered that turmeric is one of nature’s most powerful healers. Turmeric owes its curative and preventive skill to its active ingredient curcumin a compound which is diverse and powerfully rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions that it has been shown to protect and improve virtually every organ in the body.
Method of processing : -
Our Turmeric powder has been made by directly sun drying the Fresh (Wet) Root Turmeric obtained directly from the fields.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 5 g
Energy Kcal 18.00
Proteins g 0.34
Carbohydrate g 2.95
Sugar g NIL
Fat g NIL
Cholestrol mg <1.0
Vitamin A IU 9.00
Iron mg 0.52
Serving suggestions: -
- One teaspoon (5 g) to be mixed with cold water. Consume 1-2 times per day.
- Can be added to yoghurt.
- Can be mixed with honey.
- Should be taken after a meal.
Best before 11 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 378/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 300 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. email@example.com FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Fresh Root Turmeric
Ingredients:- Sundried Fresh root Turmeric
- It is an anti-oxidant powerhouse with immune boosting properties, rich in minerals.
- Fresh Root Turmeric is good for arthritis and other inflammatory conditions due to its anti - inflammatory properties.
- Fresh Root Turmeric strengthens digestion and eliminates toxins from G I tract.
- It is good for cold and cough due to its antiseptic properties.
- Fresh Root Turmeric reduces LDL, VLDL and triglycerides and increase HDL. Adding a pinch of pepper to turmeric makes it more potent.
- Promotes clear healthy skin due to its potent anti-oxidant properties.
- Fresh Root Turmeric owes its curative and preventive skill to its active ingredient curcumin, a compound which is diverse and rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory actions.
- To gain health benefits from Fresh Root Turmeric it is recommended to take half to one and a half teaspoons of Fresh Root Turmeric Powder per day, during an attack of cold and cough it is advised to take twice daily.
Special precaution and Warning: Not to be taken during Pregnancy and when breastfeeding. Not to be taken if suffering from gall bladder problems.
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. You will need to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.