- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and ALA hence lowers cholesterol.
- Contains high quality Protein and essential amino acids.
- Good during pregnancy and breast feeding.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 10 g
Energy Kcal 18.00
Proteins g 0.54
Carbohydrate g 3.77
Sugar g NIL
Fat g 0.04
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Serving Sugestions: -
- As an accompaniment in your daily meals
- Mixing the relish in yoghurt and dips is a tasty option.
Best before 2 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 144/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 200 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. firstname.lastname@example.org FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. It is your responsibility to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company.
You will need to ship returned product(s) back to return address provided to you. You may be reimbursed for reasonable shipping cost at the Company's discretion.
We retain the right to charge you fees for prepaid orders. However, we may not charge you based on the Company’s discretion.
Goods once ordered / Purchased. The order cannot be canceled, But you can be return the product as mentioned below.
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.
Ingredients:- Flaxseed with Salt & Spices
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids, "good" fats.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and ala hence lowers cholesterol, contains high quality protein and essential amino acids, good during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- Flaxseed contains both the soluble and insoluble types.With so much fiber packed in each tiny seed, adding flax seeds to your diet promotes regular bowel movements and can improve your digestive health.
- Flaxseed contain High-Quality Protein.
- Flax seeds are a good source of plant-based protein and can be an alternative protein source for people who do not eat meat.
- Flax Seeds Keep Hunger at Bay, Which May Aid Weight Control.
- Flax seeds keep you full for longer and may help you manage your weight by controlling your appetite.