The Perfect Snack to Curb those hunger Pangs when you are Craving for some thing savoury. The Baked Jowar Chips is rich in Indian spices and Flavours. And comes without the guilt of a fried Indian snack. It's Baked with Jowar with Flax seeds & Watermelon Seeds to help you EAT HEALTHY and ENJOY the snack whenever you want. Tastes great on its own. Or you can have it with some Salsa, hummus, or any other dips. A great snack to have with Tea / Coffee or as a mid morning or Evening Snack.
- Rich in Vit E & Vit K
- Helps in weight loss
- Rich in Magnesium, Zinc & Iron
- Gluten free
There is NO refined flour or oil used.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 10 g
Energy Kcal 41.20
Proteins g 1.20
Carbohydrate g 7.44
Sugar g 0.27
Fat g 0.73
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Best before 3 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 144/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 115 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. firstname.lastname@example.org FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Baked Jowar Chips with Flax seeds & Watermelon Seeds
- Jowar helps in weight loss.
- Jowar helps maintain healthy sugar levels.
- Jowar is rich in Vit E & Vit K.
- Jowar is rich in Magnesium, Zinc & Iron.
- Gluten free.
- Jowar is composed of starch, soluble sugar and fibre. Sorghum contains SDS (Slow Digestible Starch) in good amounts. SDS has a functional property which prolongs digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestine. SDS is favourable for dietary management and for metabolic disorders such as hyperlipidaemia and diabetes.
- Jowar also has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Jowar are a good source of B vitamins except Vit B 12. Good amount of Vit E and K are found.
- Jowar grain though low in Vit C, is increased by the sprouting process. This along with good amount of flavinoids makes it a potent antioxidant.
- Jowar contains good amount of magnesium, zinc and iron.
- Jowar are rich in essential compounds like protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
- Jowar are one of the very few foods that turns stomach acid alkaline and prevents acidity.
- Rich in phosphorus so helps in bone growth and bone health.
- Helps maintain healthy sugar levels because the high fibre digests slowly and releases glucose into the blood slowly.
- Jowar is gluten free.
- Contains essential amino acids (good protein).
- Flax seeds contain Omega-3 essential fatty acids, "good" fats.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and ala hence lowers cholesterol, contains high quality protein and essential amino acids, good during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- Flax seeds is high in Fiber.
- Flaxseed contains both the soluble and insoluble types.With so much fiber packed in each tiny seed, adding flax seeds to your diet promotes regular bowel movements and can improve your digestive health.
- Flaxseed contain High-Quality Protein.
- Flax seeds are a good source of plant-based protein and can be an alternative protein source for people who do not eat meat.
- Flax Seeds Keep Hunger at Bay, Which May Aid Weight Control.
- Flax seeds keep you full for longer and may help you manage your weight by controlling your appetite.
Products one ordered cannot be cancelled. But you can returm the product as mentioned below.
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.