The perfect snack to Curb those hunger pangs when you are craving for some thing savoury. The Baked Rajma Crackers is rich in Indian spices and Flavours. It comes without the guilt of a fried Indian snack. It's Baked with Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) to help you EAT HEALTHY and ENJOY the snack whenever you want. Tastes great on its own. Or you can have it with salsa, hummus, or any other dips. A great snack to have with Tea / Coffee or as a mid morning or evening snack. The combination of Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) (80%) with rice (15%) makes it a balanced food in between meals or an alternative to a meal.
THERE IS NO REFINED FLOUR OR OIL USED.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 10 g
Energy Kcal 48.00
Proteins g 2.17
Carbohydrate g 8.21
Sugar g BLQ
Fat g 0.70
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Best before 3 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 147/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 115 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. firstname.lastname@example.org FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Baked Rajma Chips
Ingredients:- Red Kidne Beans (Rajma) 80%, Rice flour & spices
- Red kidney beans are an excellent vegan and gluten free source of proteins and fibre. They also contain exceptional levels of iron, Vit B6, copper and magnesium.
- Protein is a vital nutrient that plays a key role in virtually everything the body does.
- Protein source can be divided into two different categories complete and incomplete. Animal products, soy and quinoa are complete proteins which means they contain all the nine Amino acids. Incomplete proteins such as Red kidney beans can be easily combined with nuts and grains at a single or various meal throughout the day to make complete proteins.
- We have succeeded in making a complete protein by combining the Red kidney beans with rice to provide maximum health benefits.
- Red kidney Beans are rich in dietary fibre. Dietary fibres are commonly recognised as important factors in weight management and loss by functioning as bulking agents in the digestive system. These compounds increase satiety and reduce appetite, making one feel fuller for longer periods of time and thereby lowering the overall calorie intake.
- Red Kidney Beans have a low glycemic index, hence good for diabetics.
- The high content of complex carbohydrates and dietary fibre in Red Kidney Beans lowers cholesterol levels in the blood. The presence of soluble dietary fibre forms a gel like substance in the stomach, which surrounds the cholesterol and prevents its reabsorption into the body.
- Red kidney beans are rich in Iron.
RETURNS:-RETURNS:-This item is Non - Returnable due to the consumable nature of the product.Hovever, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different/wrong item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund / replacement. You have to inform us via Email or phone within 24 hours of receipt of item/s.
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.