- Good source of copper, selenium, calcium, manganese & zinc.
- Both sesame and garlic reduce cholesterol.
- Zinc increases bone density & suggested to include in your daily diet.
- Good during pregnancy and breast feeding.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 10 g
Energy Kcal 18.00
Proteins g 0.54
Carbohydrate g 3.77
Sugar g NIL
Fat g 0.04
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Serving sugesstions: -
- As an accompaniment in your daily meals
- Mixing the relish in yoghurt and dips is a tasty option.
Best before 2 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 189/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 200 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. firstname.lastname@example.org FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
White Sesame Relish
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. You will need to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.
Ingredients:- Black Seasame with Salt & Spices
- Good Source of Fiber.
- Three tablespoons (30 grams) of unhulled sesame seeds provide 3.5 grams of fiber, which is 12% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI).
- Nutritious Source of Plant Protein.
- Sesame seeds supply 5 grams of protein per 3-tablespoon (30-gram serving ).
- Sesame seeds are a good source of protein, which is a necessary building block for your body.
- To maximize protein availability, roasted sesame seeds are good. Roasting processes reduce oxalates and phytates compounds that hamper your digestion and absorption of protein.
- Good Source of B Vitamins.
- Sesame seeds are a good source of thiamine, niacin, and vitamin B6, which are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.
- May Support healthy bones because of the presence of manganese ,calcium , magnesium and zinc.
- Sesame seeds may aid blood sugar control because they’re low in carbs and high in quality protein and healthy fats.
- Rich in Antioxidants.