The Perfect Snack to Curb those hunger Pangs when you are Craving for some thing savoury. The Baked Jowar Chips is rich in Indian spices and Flavours. And comes without the guilt of a fried Indian snack. It's Baked with Jowar & Bengalgram to help you EAT HEALTHY and ENJOY the snack whenever you want. Tastes great on its own. Or you can have it with some Salsa, hummus, or any other dips. A great snack to have with Tea / Coffee or as a mid morning or Evening Snack.
- Rich in Vit E & Vit K
- Helps in weight loss
- Rich in Magnesium, Zinc & Iron
- Gluten free
- Good source of manganese, folate, copper phosphorous which are essential for heart health.
High in Protein.
- Rich source of iron, prevents anemia.
- Good during pregnancy & breast feeding.
There is NO refined flour or oil used.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 10 g
Energy Kcal 40.62
Proteins g 1.48
Carbohydrate g 7.16
Sugar g 0.27
Fat g 0.68
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Best before 3 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 147/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 115 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. email@example.com FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Baked Jowar Chips with Bengal gram
- The sorghum is composed of starch, soluble sugar and fibre. Sorghum contains SDS (Slow Digestible Starch) in good amounts. SDS has a functional property which prolongs digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestine. SDS is favourable for dietary management and for metabolic disorders such as hyperlipidaemia and diabetes.
- Sorghum also has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Sorghum is a good source of B vitamins except Vit B 12. Good amount of Vit E and K are found.
- Sorghum is gluten free.
- Sorghum grain though low in Vit C, is increased by the sprouting process. This along with good amount of flavinoids makes it a potent antioxidant.
- Sorghum contains good amount of magnesium, zinc and iron.
- Unfortunately, amino acids cannot withstand high temp and most often lost. It is better to consume low cooked form hence our precooked flours are made following this principle.
Products one ordered cannot be cancelled. But you can returm the product as mentioned below.
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.