- Made with 100% Natural ingredients.
- No added Colours, Flavours, Additives, Preservatives, Fillers or Stabilizers.
- Amla since ancient times is known to be good for hair and skin.
- Amla is very rich in Vit C, contains good amount of calcium, phosphorous, iron carotene and Vit B complex.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 5 g
Energy Kcal 17.00
Proteins g 1.41
Carbohydrate g 2.8
Sugar g NIL
Fat g 0.01
Cholestrol mg <1.0
Serving suggestions: -
- One teaspoon (5 g) to be mixed with a glass of cold water. Consume 1-2 times per day.
- Can be added to Fresj Juice / Honey / Smoothies.
Best before 11 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 399/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 300 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. email@example.com FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Ingredients:- Sundried Raw Amla
- Anti-Oxidant powerhouse with immune boosting properties, due to its high Vitamin C content.
- It gives relief in sore throat & common cold: - Mix one teaspoon of Amla Powder with two teaspoons of honey and consume three to four times a day.
- Daily consumption of Amla reduces constipation as it is rich in dietary fibre and acts as a gentle laxative.
- Vitamin C is required for absorption of iron. Hence daily intake of Amla helps in enhanced absorption of iron present in our daily diet.
- The carotene content of Amla and general anti-oxidant properties reduces hair loss by not allowing free radicals to damage hair follicles.
- Amla is rich in chromium & this helps in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Amla also improves skin health hence it has been widely used for hair and skin packs. Amla tightens and tones the skin thus reduces facial lines, amla is a natural exfoliator as it helps removing dead cells and soothes the skin. Amla has astringent properties.
- Papaya face pack: - Boil and strain tea leaves and let it cool. Take two teaspoons of Amla powder and add to the decoction. Add one teaspoon Honey and mix to form a smooth paste. Apply and leave for 15 mins. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. This face pack helps reduce signs of ageing.
- Amla Scrub: - Take one teaspoon of amla powder and one teaspoon of fresh tamarind paste all over the face and scrub gently in circular motion, rinse after ten mins and pat dry.
- Amla & Avocado pack: - This face pack is suitable for dry to normal skin. Avocado is known for its moisturizing and hydrating properties, mix one teaspoon of amla powder in water to form a smooth paste add two teaspoons of avocado pulp and mix, apply on face and leave for 20 mins. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. You will need to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.