- Made with 100% Natural ingredients.
- No added Colours, Flavours, Additives, Preservatives, Fillers or Stabilizers.
- The good effects of bitter gourd is enhanced by the addition of Amla and the good part about this mixture is that it is not bitter.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 5 g
Energy Kcal 18.00
Proteins g 0.49
Carbohydrate g 3.89
Sugar g NIL
Fat g NIL
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Vitamin A IU 0.15
Iron mg 0.49
Serving suggestions: -
- One teaspoon (5 g) to be mixed with cold water. Consume 1-2 times per day.
- Can be added to yoghurt or honey.
Best before 11 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 419/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 300 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. email@example.com FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Raw Bitter Gourd with Amla
Ingredients:- Sundried Raw Bittergourd with Raw Amla
- Immature fruit of Bitter Gourd is high in nutrients and bioactive compounds.
- Bitter Gourd contains a several natural plant compounds or phytochemicals such as beta carotene, lycopene etc. that have known health benefits. The phytochemicals increase the uptake of glucose from the blood into the cells and speeds up the production of a glucose-based storage compound called glycogen in the liver and muscles, so these actions help lower blood sugar after a meal.
- The lectin in Bitter Gourd suppresses appetite.
- Both are excellent source of Vitamin C. Bitter Gourd is excellent source of Vitamin A, Flavonoids such as beta carotene etc.
- Both stimulate easy digestion and relieves constipation due to high dietary fibre content. Vitamin C is required for absorption of iron.
- Amla is rich in chromium which regulates carbohydrate metabolism and makes the body more responsive to insulin.
- Bitter Gourd helps achieve positive sugar regulating effect by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli.
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. You will need to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.