Breakfast being the most important meal of the day, the Millet Granola cereal breakfast series have been made with intention of providing a wholesome food. The cereals are filled good proteins, minimum carbohydrates. The high protein and the high fibre present increase the satiety and reduces hunger pangs but at the same time the nuts and the dried fruits give a boost of energy. Nuts are low in carbohydrates, but high in healthy fats, protein fibre. The cereals are loaded with antioxidants.
Serving Suggestion: -
- Add milk
- Can be added to smoothies
- Can be had as a snack on the go
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 20 g
Energy Kcal 77.96
Proteins g 1.88
Carbohydrate g 15.82
Sugar g 5.28
Fat g 0.80
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
Best before 3 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 409/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 380 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. firstname.lastname@example.org FSSAI No 11218330000053
Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Millet Granola with Prunes & Almonds
Ingredients:- Puffed Amaranth, Sweet Potato, Beaten rice, Prunes, Honey, Jowar flakes, Orange Peel, Almonds & Spices
- The is mixture can be added in smoothies, can be had as a breakfast cereal and as an evening snack.
- The protein of the nuts and amaranth, carbohydrate of the brown rice along with antioxidant almond and dates rich in iron makes it nutritional fulfilling breakfast cereal. Not to forget the abundant essential minerals present.
- Amaranth is a gluten free, rich in protein, high fibre, micro nutrients and antioxidants.
- Amaranth is a rich source of manganese. Contains a good amount magnesium, phosphorus and iron.
- Amaranth is the one of the very few sources of LYSINE, an essential amino acid (protein).
- Prunes are highly nutritious being rich in potassium, Vit A and Vit K.
- Prunes are a great source of antioxidants.
- Prunes are rich in fibre and act as natural laxatives.
- Almonds are rich in Vit E, calcium, magnesium, zinc & many good health minerals.
- Almonds are a rich source of antioxidants and contains healthy fats.
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. You will need to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
• You have received incorrect product(s)
• You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
• Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
If any product is returned it must be in the sealed pouch as delivered. Once pouch is opened there can be no return. Refund will be made within seven working days from date of receiving the products.